The term ‘BritanniaPink & Jones’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Britannia House, Alington Road, Eynesbury, Little Barford, St.Neots, PE19 6YH. Our company is registered in the UK under registration number 17494412. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Data We Collect (Data Protection)
The Company limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified and for which the individual has provided implicit or explicit consent. The Company retains personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfil the stated purposes or as required by law or regulations and thereafter appropriately disposes of such information.
The following rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other materials.
- We shall determine what personally identifiable information is collected, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- All information will be kept secure and not disclosed to another organisation without the individual’s consent;
- Personal data will be obtained only for the purpose specified and should be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes required;
- Data should be regularly reviewed and updated; if no longer required, will be deleted and disposed of; timeframes of which are available upon request.
- Individual’s may request details of personal information which we hold at any time, and can be deleted upon request;
- Personal data is used only to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements, we will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties unless we have permission or are required by law to do so;
- We shall provide adequate security measures to protect personal data;
- We shall take steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate;
We shall regularly review data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation.